A communication disorder involves identifying the following problems:
- Language and auditory processing
- Sound Repetitions
- Misarticulation of words
You deserve the best and that's exactly what we offer here at Speech and Language Rehabilitation Service, Ltd.
Put your trust in a company that has been successfully offering treatment for communication disorders for the past 28 years.
- Support Groups
- Hospital, nursing home and home health staff development
- Professional organizations, industry and business
- Augmentative communication device users
- Special child / parent needs
- Preschool and daycare teacher training
- Public and private schools
In order to see success in your treatment, it's important to feel comfortable around our staff and environment. This is made possible when you get to know our staff before you consult our speech pathology services.